2014 Salem Town Warrant Articles
Tuesday, Mar. 11th (Voter Information)
2014 School Warrarnt Articles
Recent blog posts
- Thank You!
- Vote Yes on Article 2 - March 11
- The Time Is Now!
- Salem High Renovations (Video)
- School Warrant Articles for voting Tuesday - March 11th
- Thank you!
- Deliberative Session is tonight - Thursday February 6th
- A Reminder - School Deliberative Session - Thursday Feb 6th at 7pm
- Phasing of the SHS/CTE Renovations
- Public Tour of Salem High School
Setting the Record Straight
- We will save almost $6 million on the Phase 1 bond through interest-free financing – roughly the equivalent of fixing one Phase 2 school for free.
- Renovated schools are directly proportional to increasing property values. Enrollments over history have cycled in Salem – NEVER have they kept decreasing or stayed flat over time.
- Phase 2 is an appropriate plan to solve the issues without shortchanging our future.
Join Our Email List
Help us reach more people in Salem. Subscribing is free, and everyone needs to know what is happening in our schools. Sign up now and spread the word! Enter your email address below and click on the "JOIN" button:
For Email Newsletters you can trust