Setting the Record Straight
- We will save almost $6 million on the Phase 1 bond through interest-free financing – roughly the equivalent of fixing one Phase 2 school for free.
- Renovated schools are directly proportional to increasing property values. Enrollments over history have cycled in Salem – NEVER have they kept decreasing or stayed flat over time.
- Phase 2 is an appropriate plan to solve the issues without shortchanging our future.
- Inspire Your Friends to Vote YES on Articles 2 & 3 on Tuesday (03/10/2013)
- What is the Cost of Waiting? (03/04/2013)
- Kindergarten State Aid Secured for Phase 2! (02/24/2013)
- Financial Impacts of Phase 2 (02/22/2013)
- What is Phase 2? (02/17/2013)
- School Deliberative Session was Thursday - February 7th! (01/29/2013)
- Support for Warrant Articles 2 and 3 - School Renovations (01/18/2013)
Recent blog posts
Join Our Email List
Help us reach more people in Salem. Subscribing is free, and everyone needs to know what is happening in our schools. Sign up now and spread the word! Enter your email address below and click on the "JOIN" button:
For Email Newsletters you can trust